Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday Things {that I am currently loving}

First, let me confess that I may spend the entirety of this pregnancy in Lululemon. Pathetic? Yes. And I agree. But, 4 days of the week I go to the gym in the morning and on those days I am too gross lazy to change. I justify this by telling myself that by staying in my gym clothes, I can go for a walk with the Peanut and I am already in the proper attire. (Ha! Such grand plans. I think I have done this on maybe 3 occasions in the past 3 months.) 

Anyway, I am currently loving these shirts from Lululemon which, are on sale* now! Pick one up while you can. (*All Lululemon sale items are Final Sale.)

You can find these here: Devotion Short Sleeve

Second, Natalie from Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers recently turned me on to this Revlon lip stick. She said she loved it and I was in the market for something new, so I gave it a try. I am a big fan. It is a cross between a lip balm and a lip stick. Definitely more moisturizing than a regular lip stick but much more color than any lip balm I have ever tried. Plus, a tube costs less than $7.  



Third, I am loving my Gena Knox Southern My Way Cookbook. I have actually had this cookbook for awhile. When I first got it, I made a few things from it and then it went back up on the shelf and I forgot about it. (And, lets be honest, first trimester morning sickness set in and I was not doing much of anything in the kitchen except opening take out boxes for my husband to eat from.) Well, now that I am safely in my second trimester and the morning sickness is (thankfully) gone, I have stepped up my efforts in the kitchen, and Gena Knox has reappeared. Tonight I made the Macaroni and Cheese with Caramelized Onions and the Roasted Okra. Both were delicious. Honestly, everything I have made from this cookbook has been a big hit and I love that none of the recipes are too time intensive or call for crazy ingredients. There is also a Gena Knox website which features several additional recipes, some of which are not in her cookbooks (she has a second cookbook, Gourmet Made Simple, which I also own, but I don't love it as much as Southern My Way.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment