Monday, February 25, 2013

Sad, but true...

So, we got a new dishwasher today and it is sad how excited I am about this. Our old one had worked great fine up until a few months ago when, suddenly, everything I put into it was no longer getting clean. After months of online research (very depressing research I might add, as apparently no one dishwasher is fabulous in all aspects) we finally settled on one and it was installed today. Hallelujah! Now, we will see how well it works...



In other news, I picked up one of these (very boring) cushioned kitchen mats at Target (my happy place) over the weekend. (I bought this in black but I cannot find it online.)

Find Target Mat here

It is sad how much I love it in the kitchen (especially given how absolutely boring it looks). It really makes a big difference when standing at the sink. I am sure this is just another piece of evidence as to how old I am getting. 


I am both dreading and excited about my 6am spin class tomorrow. I hate getting up at 5:30am, but after class is over, for at least a couple of hours, I typically feel great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment